The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Main Office, Satellite Offices and Extension Offices, will continue operating at limited capacity while quarantine measures
remain in place across the country due to the
SEC Chairperson Emilio B. Aquino , along with Atty. Rachel Esther J. Gumtang - Remalante, officer in charge of the Corporate Governance and Finance Department, and securities specialist Karen A. Rocha. (These are not part of the suggested texts, texts are added for testing only to check the outcome of long texts.)
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) recently approved the registration of the first one person corporation (OPC) organized under Republic Act No. 11232, or the Revised Corporation Code of the Philippines.
Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9856, otherwise known as the real estate investment trust (REIT) Act of 2009
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) successfully attained ISO 9001:2015 Certificationin recognition of its compliance with the international standard for a quality management system (QMS).
- SEC CONTACT CENTER 15 July 2020
- FILING FOR RENEWAL OF LICENSE FOR TRANSFER AGENTS IS EXTENDED UNTIL FRIDAY, JULY 10, 2020. 7 July 2020
- TARLAC EXTENSION OFFICE RESUME OPERATIONS 5 July 2020
- BID SUBMISSION AND OPENING OF BIDS IS RESCHEDULED 5 July 2020
- FILING OF 17-A AND/OR 17-Q REPORTS 3 July 2020
- THE SEASHORE BEACH CLUB, INC. (“SEASHORE”) and MAV DISCOVERY BEACH RESORT DEV’T CORP. “(“DISCOVERY RESORTS”)
The public is hereby advised to exercise caution in dealing with any individual or group of persons engaged in securities solicitation for and on behalf of SEASHORE and DISCOVERY RESORTS. The public is further advised NOT TO INVEST or to STOP INVESTING in the securities being offered by the subject entities or their representatives. 7 July 2020
The public is advised NOT TO INVEST or STOP INVESTING in any scheme offered by any individuals/agents/entities representing to be agents of BTXTRADERS.COM. 7 July 2020
- WEALTHNESS AM GLOBAL CORPORATION (“WEALTHNESS GLOBAL”)
The public is advised NOT TO INVEST or STOP INVESTING in any investment scheme being offered by any individual or group of persons allegedly for or on behalf of WEALTHNESS AM GLOBAL CORPORATION and to exercise caution in dealing with any individuals or group of persons soliciting investments for and on behalf of it. 2 July 2020
The public is hereby informed that RCASHONLINE is not registered with the Commission and is not authorized to solicit investments from the public, not having secured prior registration and/or license to sell securities or solicit investments as prescribed under Section 8 of the Securities Regulation Code (SRC). 30 June 2020
FORSAGE is NOT REGISTERED with the Commission and OPERATES WITHOUT THE NECESSARY LICENSE AND/OR AUTHORITY to solicit, accept or take investments/placements from the public nor to issue investment contracts and other forms of securities defined under Section 3 of the Securities Regulation Code (SRC). FORSAGE is also NOT REGISTERED either as a crowdfunding intermediary or a funding portal under SEC Memorandum Circular No. 14, Series of 2019 or the Rules and Regulations Governing Crowdfunding. 30 June 2020
- JOCALS688 BEAUTY AND WELLNESS PRODUCTS TRADING, INC.
- FAST TRACK WORLDWIDE, INC.
- CROWD1 ASIA PACIFIC, INC.
- CASHAB; CASHOCEAN; KWIKPESO; LITTLE CASH; CASHAB LENDING CO.; MIMOSA CREDIT LTD.; and ZAMOYA CREDIT LTD.
- LION CITY FINANCE GROUP, INC.
- PAYASIAN PTE. LTD CORPORATION
- Opinion No. 19-60
Re:Shares Previously under Escrow, Liquidation; Condonation of Corporate Rights
- Opinion No. 19-59
Re:Foreign Participation in Travel and Tour Business and Retail Trade
- Opinion No. 19-58
Re:Foreign Equity Ownership
- SEC En Banc Case No. 02-14-316
GOLDSTAR SECURITIES, INC., Appellant, -versus- MARKETS AND SECURITIES REGULATION DEPARTMENT, Appellee.
- MC No. 18 s.2020
Procedures in the filing of Audited Financial Statements and General Information Sheet to SEC after the Enhanced Community Quarantine 11 May 2020
- MC No. 17 s.2020
Extension of the deadline for the submission of 2020 Annual Reports and/or Audited Financial Statements of Companies with Fiscal Year ending 31 January 2020 to 30 April 2020, including the applicable Quarterly Reports 7 May 2020
- MC No. 16 s.2020
Guidelines on Authentication of Articles of Incorporation in Applications for Registration of New Domestic Corporations 29 April 2020
- MC No. 14 s.2020
Shareholders’ right to put items on the Agenda for Regular/ Special Stockholders’ meetings 28 April 2020
- MC No. 15 s.2020
Rules on Investment in Financial Derivatives 21 April 2020
- SEC ADJUSTS DEADLINES FOR ANNUAL REPORTS AS MAIN OFFICE REOPENS 1 July 2020
- SEC WARNS AGAINST FORSAGE, OTHER SCHEMES 1 July 2020
- SEC ENCOURAGES SOCIAL BONDS TO SUPPORT RECOVERY FROM COVID-19 PANDEMIC 30 June 2020
- SEC CLEARS ROBINSONS LAND’S P20 BILLION BOND OFFERING 26 June 2020
- SEC SEEKS MORE INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS IN EXCHANGES IN LINE WITH INTERNATIONAL BEST PRACTICES 24 June 2020
- SEC ADVANCES RIGHT TO INSPECT CORPORATE RECORDS 24 June 2020
- FSCC TAKES ACTION TO SUPPORT PH ECONOMIC RECOVERY 23 June 2020
- SEC FIRES NEW WARNING AGAINST BITCOIN REVOLUTION 17 June 2020
- EXTENSION OF THE COMMENT PERIOD FOR THE PROPOSED SEC RULES ON THE NUMBER OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF EXCHANGES AND OTHER ORGANIZED MARKETS 1 July 2020
- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON PROPOSED RULES ON SIMPLIFIED ONBOARDING PROCEDURES FOR LOW RISK ACCOUNTS 30 June 2020
- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON THE PROPOSED SEC RULES ON THE NUMBER OF INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS OF EXCHANGES AND OTHER ORGANIZED MARKETS 23 June 2020
- DRAFT GUIDELINES IN CONDUCTING INVESTIGATIONS OF VIOLATIONS OF THE RIGHT TO INSPECT AND/ OR REPRODUCE CORPORATE RECORDS 23 June 2020
- REQUEST FOR COMMENTS ON THE SECOND EXPOSURE DRAFT OF THE MNRC MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR ON THE COMPLIANCE OF MICROFINANCE NGOS WITH REPUBLIC ACT NO. 9510 OR THE CREDIT INFORMATION SYSTEM ACT. 14 May 2020
- DRAFT MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR ON THE GUIDELINES ON AUTHENTICATION OF ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION IN APPLICATIONS FOR REGISTRATION OF NEW DOMESTIC CORPORATIONS 20 April 2020
- SEC DRAFTS RULES ALLOWING MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS IN LISTED FIRMS TO CALL FOR MEETINGS, TABLE AGENDA ITEMS 16 April 2020
- DRAFT MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR ON STOCKHOLDERS’ MEETINGS AND AGENDA ITEMS 15 April 2020